Kimama are recruiting for a number of positions.
Those interested are asked to complete the form at the end of the page and attach a CV.
Camp Director, Camp Kimama Bereisheet
Position Purpose: General management and responsibility for Camp Kimama-Bereisheet with the goal of furthering Bereisheet’s and Kimama’s mission for Summer camps through the development and management of: educational programming, human resources, financial operations, and written and verbal communications.
Essential Job Functions :
- Design, implement, and evaluate the strategy and program for the camp so that it meets the needs and interest of the Israeli-American community in NJ and NYC.
- Maintain positive relationships and consistent communication with stakeholders from Kimama and Bereisheet, Inc. through regular meetings and conference calls.
- Continually seek and analyze input from youth, families, and staff regarding the quality, safety, and enjoyment of all programs.
- Coordinate the screening, interviewing, hiring and training of the delegation of Shlichim through a strong partnership with the Jewish Agency for Israel. Oversee the coordination of transportation, housing and care for the shlichim before, during and after their time camp.
- Recruit, interview, and hire all staff members (camp counselors, unit heads, counselors and specialists).
- Supervise and support all staff members. Oversee the summer teams design of summer calendar, daily schedule, and the content of Israeli culture programming and summer programming.
- Build relationships with families and organizations in the greater Israeli-American community
- Handle all logistical aspects for camp, including but not limited to: bussing, vendors, supplies, campground, insurance, required permits etc..
The Camp Director must be a well-organized, self starter individual, who can think strategically and is able to meticulously manage day-to-day details. The applicant must be able to communicate effectively in English, with a Hebrew fluency at the level of a native Israeli speaker. Prior experience as a leader in Israeli-American communities within the United States is preferred.
The applicant should have strong organizational skills and relevant experience, preferably gained while working with children and young adults in an educational or recreational setting. Familiarity with a summer camp environment is a plus.
Send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruitment and Sales Manager
Camp Kimama is seeking an awesome, goal crushing, sales Ninja to fill the role of Camp Kimama’s National Recruitment and Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Kimama CEO, the National Recruiter is responsible for the North American camper recruitment and registration for all of Kimama’s programs. You will be a key member of the extended registration team. The recruiter plays a critical role interfacing with parents and teens, supporting them through the process to register to our summer camps. The recruiter will manage all aspects of the sales and registration process. Maintenance of prospective camp family databases, lead management and reminders. Coordinate and assist in assembling regular email communications and news with parents, congregational professionals, etc.
Specific responsibilities include, but not necessarily limited to:
Registration of returning campers through telemarketing calls
Converting new leads into participants
Community outreach to find new participants
Representing Kimama at local events, camp fairs, Israel fairs, etc.
Organizing parlor meetings and info sessions
Building, collecting, tracking, and organizing registration for all campers from the united states.
Working in partnership with the marketing team and customer service team in the US and israel. Answering questions and following-up with future participants and other customer service related inquiries, including troubleshooting in a timely manner. ( within 24 hours of initial contact)
For a new international project in Israel, we are looking for a manager to manage all aspects of the project, including budgeting, staff management, working alongside the campsite, program building and general management of the project.
Period of Employment: May – August 2017
The role entails working in a professional environment at the Kimama head offices (Kibbutz Shfayim) with an option to work from home.
During the months July and August the role will consist of work at the camp site, including overnight. Excellent conditions.
Experience in leadership management
Background in Youth Movements
High level English
High level motivation
Good interpersonal relations and communication at a high level.
Customer Service Representative
Part – time position. The role includes ongoing communication with the company’s customers both in Israel and abroad. The role is from the companies head office (Kibbutz Shfayim). The office is a young and lively office with great energy.
Excellent conditions, flexible hours.
Suitable for students.
Fluency in both Hebrew and English
Customer Service orientated
Great interpersonal skills
Options for growth within the company. Relevant information will be given at time of interview.
Telephone Sales Advisor
Full time position.
Salary 8,000-10,00 or more (Base + Bonus)
Young lively and innovative team.
Sales calls for the companies services and products including to new and existent customers.
Previous sales experience – advantage
High persuasive abilities both in writing and orally
High motivation for success
Great interpersonal skills
High level English